RTI International: Operations Manager, Europe – United Kingdom (Manchester)
Date Posted: 8 April
RTI International is seeking applications from qualified and talented applicants for the position of Operations Manager, Europe. Applicants must have excellent communication skills both verbal and written along with strong computer skills. This position is based in United Kingdom (Manchester).
- Oversee and improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of the organization — specifically, support better management reporting, information flow, business operational processes and planning.
- Ensure all relevant legal requirements and employment legislation are met
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (HR, IT, Finance and Facilities), through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
- Oversee overall financial policy, management, planning, systems and controls.
- New employee and payroll coordination.
- Liaison with the external payroll vendors.
- Monthly close and accounting support.
- Support and assist in the Proposal and Project management process.
- Accounts Payable and Employee Expenses.
- Responsible for ensuring adherence to the company’s purchasing policy.
- Primary contact for all Vendor, Tax, Benefits, and insurance matters.
- Design and implement new policies and procedures while ensuring the adherence of existing policies and procedures.
- Supervise and coach other support and administrative staff.
- Ensure that Accounting Department requests are resolved and communicated in a timely manner to internal and external parties.
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Accounting or equivalent
- 7 – 10 years of relevant work experience, with a minimum of 3 + years in a management/supervisory role
- Strong background and work experience in Finance
- Working knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency with ERPs and Microsoft products
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, including the ability to communicate effectively in a multi-cultural environment and diplomatically manage relationships
- Flexible work attitude: the ability to work productively in a team environment, as well as independently, and the ability to meet unexpected demands
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff, projects and initiatives.
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
- Knowledge of European employment law, tax and compliance programs
- Excellent people manager, open to direction and feedback
- Collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization.
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view
- Persuasive with details and facts
- Critical thinking and judgment skills
For more information please visit this link.