Application Deadline : 28 Feb 2013
World Bank is looking for E T Consultant and invites applications from the qualified candidates. Job location is Dakar, Senegal. Candidates must have proficiency in English and French.
Qualifications and Experience :
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing from an accredited school with at least 10 years of post-graduation professional clinical experience
- Experience working in occupational health settings desirable
- Experience working in case management/coordination of care desirable
- Overseas work experience is a plus
- Master in Nursing desirable
- Valid and current Registered Nurse licensure
- Willingness to travel in the West and Central Africa Subregions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to organize, edit and draft a variety of documents. Both English and French language (oral and written) essential.
- Knowledge and ability to counsel staff on health related issues in a culturally sensitive manner
- Ability to deal confidently and in a professional manner with staff members at all levels within the Bank. Discretion and tact in dealing with highly confidential and sensitive medical information
- Thorough knowledge and use of computer software including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Lotus Notes, Internet software and the ability to help organize data and information retrieval systems
- Highly effective and proven skills in organizing, prioritizing, scheduling, planning and coordinating work.
For more information visit this link.