Application Deadline : 5 March 2013
International Finance Corporation(IFC) is looking for Associate, IFC Global Infrastructure Fund and requires applications from the eligible candidates. Job location is Washington, DC. Excellent oral and written communication skills in English are required. Fluency in other languages (e.g. Chinese, French, Spanish) would be a plus.
Qualifications and Experience :
- Strong client service orientation with an openness to feedback and new ideas
- M.B.A or equivalent degree.
- 3+ of post-MBA or equivalent experience focusing on private equity/ infrastructure-related transactions;
- Strong analytical and investment assessment skills, and sound knowledge of investment documentation, accounting, financial statement analysis and financial modeling;
- Sound business judgment and problem solving, negotiation and commercial skills;
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a diverse, team-oriented environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English are required, including a demonstrated ability to communicate complex ideas clearly and tactfully to a variety of audiences; fluency in other languages (e.g. Chinese, French, Spanish) would be a plus;
- A willingness to travel frequently is required.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter to AMCRecruit@ifc.org.
The selected candidate will be employed directly by AMC, which is a distinct legal entity to IFC.
For more information visit this link.